Saturday, August 16, 2014

Introduction Time

All right, first post. It's all nice and shiny new, but so very empty. I'm hoping to change that, of course, with many posts to come. But for now, I'll simply say hi! and explain what I will no doubt be blogging about. I am a novice writer, so possibly snippets of my NaNoWriMo entry when November rolls around. I like visual novels and creating things, so progress updates for wayward projects. (My current one is Halloween themed; here's hoping I can at least have it up by the end of October!)

I highly doubt I'll post anything of real importance, but there might be random posts concerning games I've played and liked. Books I've read and would recommend (or that I just want to gush about). Movies I've seen and would like to see again. Those kinds of things are likely.

And that's it. Another random blogger with too many scattered thoughts, needing a place to put them. So for any pokemon fans: a wild blogger has appeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment